Commercial Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Strategy
Propel have been tasked with finding a Commercial Manager to join a globally recognised sports and gaming brand. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and energetic environment that is always buzzing and progressing. The company are looking for a creative superstar who will be responsible for ensuring that marketing, operations and product are market-leading to deliver a true "best in class" proposition!
The ideal candidate will be excited about leading on commercial strategy and will have a proven track record of driving commercial growth through execution of a robust marketing strategy. They will also be a natural leader who is customer-centric and who can think strategically!
- Be the starting point for creative thinking behind marketing strategy and campaign plans.
- Deliver best in class marketing campaigns through efficient use of a large marketing budget.
- Regularly engaging with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Undertake analysis of provide insight into changes across all customer segments.
- Confidently manage two direct reports and constantly ensure they are delivering goals.
- Someone who is a proven creative thinker when developing a rolling calendar of campaigns.
- Someone who has strong reporting and data analysis skills to identify key insights and value creation opportunities.
- Someone who has strong report writing and presentation skills with excellent knowledge of presentation tools.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in e-commerce or m-commerce environment.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a B2C Marketing role.
- Essential experience in personnel management.
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business offers fantastic benefits including a super cool onsite canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, working from home, pension, healthcare and much more!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.