Commercial Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Marketing
Propel are currently searching for a Commercial Executive to join a world leading eCommerce brand within the Sports and Gaming industry. The business are market leaders in their field and previously named the UK's 'Company of the Year'! This is an incredible opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and motivating environment with a fantastic culture and company perks.
You can expect to join a unique environment with all the benefits of a global business combined with the spirit of an agile start-up!
As the Commercial Executive, you will enable teams to deliver on the High Value (VIP) proposition to support sustainable revenue growth. Your typical day could see you involved with everything from, budget planning, marketing planning, liaising with key stakeholders regarding your commercial recommendations, inputting to product delivery roadmap, reporting, analysis and more!! This is a varied role, which won't just involve sitting behind a desk all day. This means that you get exposure to working closely with stakeholders and P&L owners around the business, to ensure that the vision is effectively communicated and delivered against.
- Project management of various initiatives
- Weekly reporting to track against revenue targets and updates against projects in play
- Analysis to understand performance insights and deliver actionable plans (including marketing plans) to the wider teams
- Making commercial recommendations and suggesting areas for optimisation
- Working closely with various stakeholders & P&L holders
- Budget management and forecasting
This role will suit someone who has recently graduated and is keen to use their analytical/commercial degree in a within a leading household brand or someone with 1-2 years of experience within a commercial marketing/analytical role.
- Have a nose for business and use insights to impact commercial drivers
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Drive results and get stuck in!
- Have a strategic mindset
- An excellent communicator who is not afraid to speak to people across all levels
- Confident with stakeholder management
- Educated to degree level
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation that has start-up mentality at its heart. The business offers fantastic benefits including onsite canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, pension, healthcare and much more!
Apply now by emailingPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.