Commercial Director Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £80000.00 - £100000 per annum
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
The Company: A fast-growing, next generation digital publisher
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Up to £100k + bonus
They're a fast-growing online platform offering international audiences exclusive insight into the latest openings in their cities across the entire lifestyle spectrum from restaurants and bars to galleries, theatres and events. They offer brands and new openings a fantastic outreach, allowing them to promote their business to elite audiences. With plans for further international expansion, they are growing exponentially and are quickly becoming a go-to.
The Commercial Director will be responsible for delivering the high growth revenue targets
for the and will be instrumental in both the planning and implementation of the monetisation strategy. Ambitious, creative and sales focused, the Commercial Director will have a proven track
record of monetising website, social media and newsletter assets as well as securing high
value commercial partnerships, with contacts across brands and media agencies.
Successful candidates will:
- Be a true commercial leader, with a passion for growing businesses and achieving high revenue targets
- Have a black book of contacts across brands and media agencies
- Have strong skills in building and maintain partnerships, ideally with across the lifestyle industry
- Be a true self-starter!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £60000 - £75000 per annum + OTE + stock + bens London, England