Client Services Manager Permanent
- Location: Thame, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + negotiable
- Sector: Creative Client Services
Located in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside. We are an award-winning marketing agency specialising in loyalty solutions for a broad range of clients, mainly in the B2B sectors. Our mantra is "Helping you win more customers for life". Our vision is to be the premier loyalty agency in the UK and we have extremely ambitious growth plans that we are well on the road to achieving through our highly proactive marketing programme (speaking engagements, thought leadership events, drinks events etc.) and targeting of prospect clients.
Our business consists of a small dynamic team of 12 staff. We are a focused team with a strong work ethic but we know how to work hard / play hard and regularly hold team events (from weekly Friday beers to activity days).
This is a great opportunity for an established Senior Account Director / Client Services Manager- ready to step up - to join a friendly, fast-paced and ambitious agency who are pushing boundaries, winning new clients (and retaining them!) and winning awards for their results.
The role will involve overseeing and leading the Account team in devising strategy, developing client relationships and delivering loyalty solutions that add significant value to our clients.
As Client Services Manager, you will need to inspire and manage a talented team through mentoring and coaching as well as being the point of contact to whom clients can reach out to day-to-day. You will also be responsible for growing existing client revenues and extending opportunities with new clients.
You will report directly to the 2 founder directors and be part of the Senior Management Team. We are a small agency, so you will have a lot of autonomy and be in a perfect position to have a huge impact on the business. The agency is also growing fast, so this is very exciting time to join the business. The experience we need:
· An established agency background in a senior client services or leadership position; either as Group Account Director, Senior Account Director or Client Services Director
· A background in loyalty, technology and digital marketing ( B2B technology experience will be a big advantage). This is NOT essential - Digital Marketing is THE must.
· A commercial background with a track record of establishing and nurturing client revenues and profitability
· Strong Business Development acumen
The skills and attitude we need:
· An outgoing personality with ambition and drive
· A strategic mind-set with an eye for detail
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Strong ability to understand clients' business objectives and brand values
· Ability to diagnose situations and people and to hear things that aren't being said
· To demonstrate a tireless passion for the agency and clients brand
· To inspire extraordinary work from their team
· To maintain a constant flow of enthusiasm and energy regardless of what else is going on
· To demonstrate genuine empathy, integrity, trust and passion to fuel partner led relationships with everyone on the client's team
· To deliver the trusted advisor role to the client, whilst knowing the difference between what a client wants and what a client needs
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.