Casino Affiliate Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £0.00 - £52000 per annum
- Sector: Affiliate / Partnerships
Propel are currently searching for an Affiliate Manager to join a world leading eCommerce Sports gaming brand. The business are market leaders in their field and have twice been named the UK's 'Company of the Year'! This is an incredible opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and motivating environment with fantastic culture and company perks!
The ideal candidate will be excited about developing and managing affiliate revenue, customer forecasts and goals. They will also be sourcing new partnerships and driving profitable customer acquisition through these partnerships. They will work closely with the Head of Partnerships and will have strong stakeholder management experience. The company is looking for someone with experience in a similar position who has a relentless need to stay ahead of the game and achieve!
· Develop and manage affiliate revenue and customer forecasts and goals, contribute to budgets for Casino, Games, Arcade, Bingo & Poker for the UK & I.
· Sourcing new partnerships where available but also looking to explore new less traditional approaches to customer acquisition.
· Define strategy for affiliate networks and PPC affiliate partners moving forward.
· Stakeholder management to ensure relationship with key stakeholders is managed effectively.
· Managing one direct report.
· Work with other members of the partnerships team to define an agreed plan of how we reward partners for specific promotional activity.
· Must have experience of working in a campaign management capacity in Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing with a focus on Online.
· Track record of managing Casino and Gaming affiliates ideally within the Gambling Sector.
· Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems and Affiliate software.
· Strong analytical/ reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions.
· In-depth knowledge of how gambling affiliates operate, and the typical reward types offered.
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business offers fantastic benefits including a super cool onsite canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, pension, healthcare and much more! They are also offering flexible working hours and work from home opportunities, so this is an opening not to be missed!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.