Campaign Manager Permanent
- Location: Hammersmith, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Brand Marketing
This established FTSE100 company is looking for a competent brand marketer to bridge the gap between the executives and head of in this sport focused team. Although you are part of a wider established brand you'll fit into a collaborative and close-knit team with a hardworking yet social atmosphere.
You will be an integral factor in the success of developing marketing campaigns that span ATL and BTL channels with an aim to appeal to prospective, active and lapsed consumers. Step into this role and you will enjoy a varied calendar that ensures no two days are the same. Your role will span from agreeing commercial propositions to defining media plans to the highest creative standard. You will take the lead from brief to roll-out across key media channels. You'll act as the glue that binds together all stakeholders involved in executing the day to day marketing campaign activity. You'll pull together the in house, commercial, brand channel, digital and product teams to align and amplify marketing activity.
* 4 + years in a brand role. Preferable recent FMCG experience.
* Direct or indirect people management.
* Experience developing multi-channel communication strategy, including identifying and acting on opportunities for optimisation.
* Extensive stakeholder management with both internal and external teams.
* Success with analysing and reporting on post campaign success to fuel future campaigns.
* True through the line campaign experience.
* Proven budget management.
* Confidence communicating with a range of individuals and being a central point of contact.
To fit the existing team, you must:
* Have an interest in sports and keep up to date with global sporting events.
* Be data savvy.
* Be prepared to go the extra mile and be rewarded for it.
* Have the ability to work at pace and manage numerous tasks.
The good stuff:
* Zippy career progression. You are encouraged to work hard and are directly rewarded through quick career progression.
* Uncapped holiday. Unbelievable but true.
* Flexible working
* Competitive salary
* There is a lot more. Contact for the extensive list.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.