Campaign Manager Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Sector: Marketing Manager
What stood out to me about this business was how much they value company culture and that their people come first! It's not surprising that this business have excellent retention rates as you can expect to be welcomed into an environment where hard work is rewarded and yourencouraged to speak your mind. Ego's and arrogance are not welcome, a good sense of humor ticks the boxes and the beer fridge is fully stocked. If this is the type of environment that you thrive in then read on....
As Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity manage your own marketing initiatives and to develop and implement effective campaigns. This is a broad role that allows you to take lead on marketing activities in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different! The role will involve:
* Managing and executing B2B marketing campaigns including copy, design, tracking and reporting
* Ensuring the smooth running of marketing campaigns that align with company goals
* Collaborating with various teams to clearly define the targets/goals of campaigns, and how to effectively execute them
* Maximizing campaign success by analyzing and understanding data, and applying these results to campaign strategy
* Working with both sales and marketing teams to ensure optimization of campaigns
* Oversee and support the creation and implementation of marketing campaign collateral and development/design
* Previous experience in B2B technology business managing marketing campaigns from start to finish
* Knowledge of email, content, events, marketing commmunications, copy writing
* Experience with marketing automation such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Eloqua -
* Self-starter who is excited to creatively manage various projects at a time
* Proficiency in html, CSS. and CRM's (e.g. Salesforce and interaction)
* Balance between having a fun attitude to work, whilst ensuring a work-hard mentality
The role will suit someone who is dedicated, hungry and keen to progress their career. If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.