C++ Developer - Cybersecurity, IOT Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
Looking for an ambitious C++ developer to design, build and support the mainly mobile and IOT project. On top of this you will be working on their R&D and custom projects.
This role of C++ Developer will be working alongside an impressive company with an exciting approach to cyber security, with a highly experienced team.
*C++ to develop software libraries for multiple platforms.
*Third party libraries, APIs and frameworks
*Designing RESTful APIs
*Bonus to have UI/UX experience
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Learning + development budget London, England
- £65000 - £85000 per annum London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum London, England
- £75000 - £85000 per annum London, England
- £450 - £500 per day London, England