Business Development Manager (UK) Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + £15000 OTE
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
- Consultant: Yasmin Webb
Role: Business Development Manager (UK)
Company: Market Leading Global Communications Platform
Location: London HQ
Salary: Up to £35K + £15K commission
Founded in 2010, the company is a leading employee communications platform. It provides a better and faster way for employers to reach their employees and audiences.
Over 100 of the Fortune 500 trust them to deliver their services in 21 countries worldwide. Customers include IBM, Vodafone, O2, Salesforce, Oracle, Volvo Group and BMW Group.
The company has recently received series D of funding and is using it in a period of high growth.
You will work alongside the Account Executives to generate sales opportunities. You will execute Account Based Sales Development strategies and identify new opportunities. There will be a focus on social selling, and you will use Salesforce to track and maintain activities.
You will have:
- a Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience in sales/sales development/professional experience
- desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- confidence and high energy
- excellent listening, verbal, written and research skills
- desire for continual improvement
You will work with a team of elite managers who all have recent sales development experience. Your director was recently named a "Top 50 Sales Development Leader You Should Know."
This is a unique opportunity to drive growth at an organisation that is already in the top 1% of SaaS companies!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50-100% OTE + benefits London, England
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + 15k OTE London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum London, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE + Benefits London, England