Business Development Manager (UK) Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + 15k OTE
- Sector: Commercial
- Consultant: Taylor Jones
The Role: Business Development Manager
The Company: Leading Internal Communication Software
Location: London, England
Salary: 28-35k + 15k OTE
Global enterprises rely upon the efficient delivery of information to run their businesses. To do this, many of the world's largest organisations use this company's flagship software. This can deliver information anywhere, anytime, and to every employee. With a client list spanning companies from BMW to Vodafone, the global reach of this product has exploded since its creation in 2010.
The company recently saw their total funding reach over £50M after a fourth round at the end of last year. The growth of the young company has been astronomical. They now employ over 200 workers in San Francisco, New York, and London. So, any opportunity here promises personal and professional development unparalleled by competitors.
You will be joining an innovative team in the marketing department. They are part of a sales development team that has doubled in the last year, and will double again this quarter. You will work with many elite team managers, and a director who was recently named a "Top 50 Sales Development Leader You Should Know". This opportunity will put you in the heart of an organisation that is already in the top 1% of SaaS companies.
You will need to:
- Identify and act upon prospective leads and opportunities to pass on to the Account Executive
- Use Social Selling to engage prospective clients
- Execute a specific sales development strategy when working with Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the company and its products
This role offers huge potential for both earning and professional progression, in a company that are well-established and in a period of intense growth!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50-100% OTE + benefits London, England
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + £15000 OTE London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum London, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE + Benefits London, England