Business Development Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
ABOUT THE COMPANY/ ROLE
Backed by some of the world's most renowned investors, this disruptive tech company is taking the hospitality industry by storm. With partnerships over 300+ cities across the world, this company is looking to aggressively break into the UK market as part of its global expansion.
This tech juggernaut works with small, independent hoteliers in fighting back against the larger chains, bring them up to an exceptional standard, and provide a better experience for the consumer.
As part of this growth plan, they're looking for ambitious SaaS BDMs with demonstrable insight of the hospitality sphere, who are able to direct their market strategy for Europe, and lead the team.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in SaaS sales & BD selling into hospitality
- Experience in early-stage start up environments preferred
- P&L focused
- Motivated, driven, hungry, ambitious
- Possess a university degree
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 30-50k base + lucrative bonus scheme
- Being part of a global giant at a very exciting time of expansion
- Training throughout and progression path to become future leader
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum London, England