Business Development Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + 100% OTE
- Sector: Sales - Client Direct Adtech
Propel are seeking a Business Development Manager to join an exciting brand operating in the Loyalty space! This company are the perfect partner for any online retail or travel business by offering their Client's customers an easy way to earn online discounts whilst providing Clients with a source of secondary revenue and repeat business! They have a growing UK team and work with over 1000 retailers worldwide. You can expect to be joining an enjoyable, transparent working environment which enables a good work life balance (9-5:30pm) with a role where you can truly switch off when you leave the office!
- The main task will be to make deals with bigger etailers and well-known multichannel retailers.
- You will focus on selling into the pureplay ecommerce and multichannel space.
- You will develop relationships with senior level commercial and ecommerce directors in this space, adopting a mature approach to business development, showing a consultative approach to winning new business.
- You will be responsible for driving all sales efforts across the allocated client base.
- You will use a variety of methods to develop new business including email, phone, direct mail, events and meetings.
- Someone who is smart, dynamic, consultative, aggressive and strategic.
- He or she will possess the strong analytical capabilities required to sell a complex solution.
- You will have strong understanding of negotiation skills and an understanding of Internet retail business models.
- The candidate will possess a good balance of hunger, focus, patience and persistence, using a variety of sales tactics to attain business.
- Strong experience in selling to senior management within online businesses.
- Strong experience in negotiation, ideally in a B2B environment
- Ability to work internally with other organizations to achieve a common goal
- Track record of success in past companies.
What you get in return!
- Competitive salary + 100% OTE
- Flexible working hours
- Fast paced environment
- Able to work with well-known household businesses
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.