Business Development | Hospitality eBusiness Firm Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £46000 - £50000 per annum + 100% OTE
- Sector: Commercial
- Consultant: Liam Peoples
The Role: Business Development Executive - Sales
The Company: Market leading hospitality specialist tech business
Remuneration: Up to £50,000 + 100% OTE
An opportunity to join an award winning specialist in Hospitality Consultancy Marketing Services
Partnering with companies such as Google, Facebook and various others, this company helps the hospitality sector develop and design marketing materials to maximize direct revenue.
Working with a diverse client portfolio has allowed them to become experts in their field and let them continue to offer their direct digital marketing strategy expertise.
They are looking for a motivated and energetic Business Development Sales Executive to join the team.
Working remotely, you will be in charge of scoping potential activity within hoteliers from across the United Kingdom.
You will be highly autonomous and will be responsible for: performing analysis of clients' needs and identifying solutions to their needs; developing new and qualifying existing prospect leads; perform analysis of the different opportunities and identifying solutions to those needs; and managing internal and external sales processes.
Successful candidates will have:
- proven track record of sales success
- strong knowledge of the hospitality and travel industry
- compelling presentation skills
- an innate drive and ability to thrive in autonomous roles
- a creative and confident personality with a 'team-player' attitude.
In return you will earn up to £50,000 per annum + 100% OTE.
For more information on this opportunity, apply today!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £50000 - £60000 per annum London, England
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + £15000 OTE London, England
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + 15k OTE London, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE + Benefits London, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Taste Card, Free Parking + more London, England