Business Analyst with Salesforce - 3 months - London/Kent Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £500 - £600 per day
- Sector: Business / Systems Analysis / ERP
- Consultant: Amy Somers
I am searching on behalf of one our main clients, who are a leading wholesaler based in Central London & Kent and are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with Salesforce.
The project is at the discovery phase and the client is looking for someone who has worked in a similar stage of a project.
They're looking for the following skills:
- Solid Business Analysis background
- Salesforce is essential
- Experience of working in the discovery (beginning) stages of the project
- Running workshops (between London, Kent and various client sites)
- Help define the scope of the project
- Clearly show way, shape & form to define Roadmaps & timescales
- Ideally experience of working in a Fast moving consumer goods environment
This is a contract role paying a day rate of between £500-600, you will be mainly based in London but will be required to travel quite often between the clients office in London and Kent.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.