Biddable Executive - Start up - Share Options Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: PPC
The only thing perhaps not immediately exciting to some is that it is working with an insurance provider. However, everything else about this role will give the candidate an unbelievable opportunity to make a mark on this business. The founder is an infectious and fun character but highly credible leader - He sold his old tech business for £800 million - So he has built and sold businesses before at high value. As he gives share options to new employees, when he eventually makes the business a big success and sells it, it could be very fruitful for the successful applicant.
Job duties and responsibilities:
* Key Metrics for the role will be delivery of Click Out targets, CPR targets and impression share
* Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Youtube, Bing and other search platforms
* Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids
* Manage daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metrics
* Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
* Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
* Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
* Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
* Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
* Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
* Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
* Experience in PPC is essential
* Experience in related Adtech and automated bidding tools is desirable
* Google qualification desirable
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential
* Performance Marketing experience is essential
* Passion for Sport, would be helpful
* A desire to exceed and optimize daily is essential
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £28000 - £35000 per annum London, England