Backend Developer Permanent
- Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Jake Kings
As a Backend Developer you will ideally have knowledge of or willing to learn Node.js and have previously worked on backend systems. exposure to a wide range of web technologies; utilising HTML5, CSS3, MVC, Angular, React, Ember, Node; you'll also be expected to keep up to date with current and emerging technologies, suggesting improvements and recommending changes.
You'll be based in their Ipswich offices, with casual dress code and professional yet friendly and informal atmosphere with a good work / life balance.
* Strong backend skills in either including good experience with Node.js.
* Advocate of agile development methodologies (Pair Programing, TDD, BDD), experience with unit testing frameworks.
* Experience of using RESTful web services using JSON
* Experience of developing complex applications
* Degree educated, Computer Science / Mathematics preferred
As a Backend Developer / Web Application Programmer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £45k), bonus and benefits.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £400 - £500 per day City of London, London
- £0.00 per annum London, England
- £60000 - £500000 per annum London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum London, England
- £350 - £375 per day London, England