Backend Developer Permanent
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Salary: €45000-55000
- Sector: Technical
- Consultant: Jake Kings
I am currently working with an exciting tech start-up who are landing a tech team in Barcelona and looking for strong PHP developers to join the team.
With offices in: Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, London and Paris. My client are one of Europe’s most successful start-ups, they have recently acquired a rival and are looking to land a tech team in Barcelona to build a new product completely from scratch.
How they work
You will be working in a start up like manner in scrum teams of 4-7. Every team member is encouraged to take full ownership of their part of the platform but also contribute ideas to other parts of the business.
The Tech team are often building something that hasn’t been built before so they are always thinking outside of the box.
What you will be doing
• Design, estimate and code new features and expand existing ones.
• Architect new applications, and expand existing ones
• Collaborate on enterprise architechture with other teams Define, document, and enfore engineering standards
• Perform code reviews
• Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings
• Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality,
• Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
Ideal experience (all applicants considered)
• Experience with LEMP
• Symphony, Zend, Laverel
• 5 years PHP Experience Product Development experience
• Passionate about technology and a willingness to learn
• English Speaking
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £250 - £300 per day City of London, London