B2B SaaS Sales - HealthTech Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £25 - £40 per annum
- Sector: Sales - Technology
- Consultant: Chrissy Pretious
Highly Disruptive, High-Growth, Next-Gen HealthTech Start-Up - London
B2B SAAS SALES ROLE
Looking for an intelligent, instinctive sales person with two year's sales experience post-grad, who is sufficiently motivated and ambitious to work on their own initiative without needing a great deal of direction. With an ability to operate across the entire sales lifecycle: researching the target ecosystems, generating leads and prospects from scratch, making first contact, closing sales and managing your own accounts.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business contributing to improving healthcare by selling directly to doctors and clinics nationwide.
What you'll bring
- 2 years' experience in technology sales (ideally B2B SaaS)
- Degree educated
- An outside the box thinker with creative ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A results-orientated work ethic with great attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Consultative selling style -great at establishing relationships and understanding your client's needs and ambitions
- Experience in sales in the Health/Medical sector is a plus, but not required.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive package commensurate with your skills and experience
- 25 days holiday a year + bank holidays
- Vibrant workspace in the heart of London tech scene
- Working alongside a passionate and driven team
- Flexibility and independence
- Personal Growth. They're scaling quickly, so they are looking for people to grow with them.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.