AWS/SQL DBA - eCommerce fashion business - London Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £400 - £450 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My client are an eCommerce fashion business based in Central London and are urgently looking for a AWS/SQL DBA with the following experience-
An experienced WinOpsSQL Server Database Administrator
* PowerShell experience
* Windows Server
* SQL Server full stack (BI) and experience with latest version of SQL Server
* Working knowledge of server administration on Data Warehouse servers and Operational Data Stores
* AWS cloud exposure (Automation within AWS)
* Use of Terraform for server build automation - Experience with / knowledge of
* AWS specifically for database development
* Programming skills (e.g. Python) for automating and integrating automation into tools such as within Slack
* Exposure and use of Docker and Kubernetes containers
* Exposure and use of Jenkins for CI or similar CI tool
This is a hybrid role that requires someone with the skills of AWS alongside Sql DBA.
They can interview immediately and you could start next week.
AWS/SQL DBA Needed
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available