Automation QA Engineer - Java, Selenium Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000.00 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Testing / QA
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
We are currently exclusively partnered with a leading FinTech scale up who are looking for a talented Automation QA Engineer - Java,Selenium
With significant financial backing, they're building a disruptive B2B platform and already have had exceptional feedback on their platform with a rapidly growing user base.
Now looking to further scale their QA team, they're looking for an Automation QA Engineer - Java,Selenium. This individual must have basic knowledge of test automation as a minimum but is joining a team of experience Automation QA Engineers where training and upskilling will be fully provided.
* 3 years + experience within testing
* Strong experience within manual testing
* 1 year experience within Automation testing technologies (Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin)
* Basic level knowledge of at least one programming language, preferably Java
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.