Propel London are working with a very young, highly successful agile and creative insurance company looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team at a very exciting period, in a very autonomous role with huge scope to come up with and implement your own ideas with a large budget.
You will be in charge of TV, direct mail, radio and press advertising campaigns from start to finish, reporting into the Marketing Director. This is a role where you are expected to bring your own creative ideas, work outside a pre-existing brief or pre-determined tone of voice/advertising template, and so long as you can show the merit of your campaign the budget will be made available and you will be free to run with it.
- Create advertising campaigns covering TV, direct mail, radio and press promoting my clients’ products
- Run these campaigns from end to end, including managing budgets and production/media agencies
- Work towards KPIs including sales volume and ROI generated by your campaigns
- Report into the Marketing Director and at some point down the line manage 1 Marketing Executive
- Work in a very lean business environment, where your ideas will only have to pass through 1 or 2 decision makers, before you put them into action
- You must have been heavily involved in end to end management of TV/direct mail advertising campaigns
- Agency management, including writing excellent briefs producing fantastic results
- Bursting with ideas constantly for new above the line campaigns, with the drive and hunger to push them through to completion and deliver excellent ROI
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with few decision makers, with a high level of autonomy
This is a role for someone who is seriously driven. The successful candidate will be running multiple, imaginative campaigns, which they will have conceptualised and seen through from end to end, working with a high budget across multiple channels, in a changing business with a fast pace and high degree of ownership.
If this sounds like something you would like to hear some more about please apply now. Initial interviews will be taking place WC 28th May, so please apply now.