Associate Director - Large Digital Agency - Social/Display 70K Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits
- Sector: Media Planning and Buying
- Consultant: Joe Misseldine
A full service digital agency with a global headcount approaching 1000 are on a hiring drive. Born out of the US and serving a tier 1 client base, the agency launched in the UK just over a year ago and are growing very quickly. They are looking to make a key hire in their media team to focus on a key account, spending well over 20m a year, in addition to a few smaller accounts spending a further 6-8m or so.
This role will suit someone used to a very client facing position working on biddable strategy for large spending tier one client, focusing on paid social / display. The key client will be a £20M+ account, with other accounts totalling 6/8M. The agency are growing fast and are a huge success story. Being an early UK hire at this level, the successful candidate could be well position to carve a very bright future.
● Serve as a day-to-day leader for the Media team as well as being a subject matter expert for
internal and external clients
● Translate client needs into campaign strategies that over-deliver on their needs.
● Build relationships and work collaboratively with account teams to develop and optimise
● Delegate work effectively to, not only teach direct reports, but also deliver seamless client
● Assist in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing and evaluating team members
● Monitor trends in the digital marketing and advertising industry
● Participates in agency new business efforts, presentations, and other key department projects
YOU - If you have a strong blend of the below, please apply for a chat in confidence!:
● over 5 years experience developing and managing social/digital campaigns at a social or digital
● Ability to problem solve and think critically and strategically
● Proven record of managing multiple projects, individuals at once
● Ability to stay highly organised and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
● Experience planning and buying across a wide variety of digital formats and types, including:
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £30000 - £42000 per annum + Good Benefits London, England