Android Developer - 3 month contract - Start ASAP - London Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £350 - £425 per day
- Sector: Mobile Developer
- Consultant: Amy Somers
They would expect someone who is able to hit the ground running and be able to work independently on the project.
Technical skills required:
* Two or more years' experience designing and developing Android applications on a range of screen sizes and devices * Experience of developing and launching cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) products
* Experience of Android application development for systems hosted on cloud platforms such as
* Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
* Extensive experience of using an Agile development approach (e.g. Scrum, Lean, FDD) for rapid product development and release
* Android app user interface design in line with Google's UI/UX guidelines * Experience of preparing Android applications for deployment to the GooglePlay app store
This role is based in London, on a 3 month contract.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.