Affiliate Marketing Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Sector: Finance
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Propel are currently searching for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join an exciting fintech business! The company have gone from strength to strength and are building a better way to share money around the world! This is an incredible opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and motivating environment with fantastic culture and heaps of opportunity!
The ideal candidate will be excited about leading all things affiliates and will be responsible for defining the affiliate channel strategy. They will work closely with the Head of Digital to manage and develop the affiliate programme and will have significant experience managing affiliate campaigns across multiple countries.
· Define an affiliate channel strategy with clear spend and growth targets.
· Manage and develop the affiliate platform and publisher network.
· Manage affiliate channel spend with rigour and transparency.
· Deliver regular reporting of affiliate channel performance, with clear understanding of performance drivers.
· Manage ad-hoc co-marketing activity with relevant partners across multiple channels.
· Significant experience managing affiliate campaigns across multiple countries/in multiple languages.
· Significant experience running an affiliate programme hands-on.
· Very comfortable with quantitative analysis of campaign impact and measurement of ROI.
· Experience in either payments/ retail financial services or heavily cross-border businesses.
· Experience in a start-up.
· Agency and client-side marketing experience.
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business is incredibly exciting, and they need their next Affiliate superstar who is switch-on and ready to go!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.