Affiliate Marketing Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum
- Sector: Affiliate / Partnerships
- Consultant: Sinead Willis
I am working EXCLUSIVELY with a leading global FX company who are seeking an Affiliate Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to set-up the affiliate function from scratch and really expand this area of the business. The business have offices all over the world and have a large marketing team of 60 people!
They are now keen to grow their affiliate channel and need a specialist to come on board! You can expect to be joining a fun, multi-cultural environment, in a thriving part of London. The business offer fantastic benefits, including competitive salary + bonus, 25 days holiday, 10% pension, healthcare and subsidized gym membership. If you are passionate about affiliates and have prior experience within the FX space, then get in touch today!
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager you will be:
- Responsible for the effective delivery, management and development of customer acquisition via affiliated channels.
- Accountable for the Affiliate programme, administration and delivery of agreed targets within timeframes.
- Able to plan and execute marketing plans against a set budget.
- Confident in communicating with top affiliates on a regular basis.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with affiliates to maximise profitability.
- Able to liaise with stakeholders at all level to communicate effectively any marketing plans, or results.
- Able to come up with new full formed affiliate acquisition and outreach ideas and proposals.
- Create and propose new promotion/actions to acquire new affiliates and improve the existing affiliates.
- Motivate existing affiliates to optimise performance and renegotiate deals as well as identification and recruitment of new affiliates.
- Develop one-on-one relationships with key affiliates.
- Regularly review affiliate sites and marketing practices, ensuring compliance with company policies.
- 4+ years experience within affiliate marketing in the Financial Trading sector
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Existing affiliate relationships.
If you have experience within affiliate and would love to take on board a new challenge then please APPLY TODAY!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.