Affiliate Manager Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £39000 - £42000 per annum + bonus
- Sector: Affiliate / Partnerships
A leading travel & tourism technology business are seeking an Affiliate Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter, excited to get stuck in and take on a new challenge! The business which have 150 people have tripled in size over the last few years and now have offices in London and NY! They are currently in the process of launching new products and markets! It's a great time to join the business which offer global operations and a number of expansion opportunities. You can expect to be welcomed into a fast paced, sociable, open plan environment with the opportunity to grow your own team!
This is a newly created position in which you will have full ownership over the affiliate channel in addition to commercial partnerships. The successful candidate will be responsible for the EMEA based products with revenue of over £1m a month.
- Developing and managing the affiliate programs for all 11 EMEA based products.
- Establishing strong relationships with top tier affiliate partners across products and regions.
- Acquiring and motivating new affiliates and commercial partners.Analysis of campaigns to optimise to sales and CPA targets.
- Manage the launch of new affiliate programs for new cities
- Expand affiliate presence into new markets - identifying new partners and opportunities.
- Managing the relationship with affiliate technology provider and affiliate marketing agency.
- Ensure all sales targets are hit across products.
- Previous experience in affiliates either agency, client side or network
- The role will suit someone with experience of managing large budgets.
- Hands-on, self-motivated and pro-active individual who can take on challenges and responsibilities.
- A confident individual who can build rapport with partners.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel you tick the above boxes then get in touch ASAP!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.