Ad Tech Specialist - 6 Month Contract - London Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £350 - £450 per day
- Sector: Product - Adtech
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My client is currently undertaking an update of business technology globally.
The main responsibility of this role will be roll out ad technology and booking/order systems on websites, apps, microsites and aid the lead PM in day to day QA and roll-out of DFP and Operative One.
*Initial and on-going mapping and analysis of Ad Technology stack
*Manage key internal relationships with development and PM teams to ensure smooth roll-out of tech
*Be product champion and a specialist for ad technology products that add value
*Improving systems and revenue opportunities across Web and Mobile platforms, with all targeting and optimisation partners
*Constantly evolving and maintaining on-site tech, including reducing latency and improving performance
*Managing migration of ad technology and roll-out of programmatic and brand safety technology.
· Proven experience working within the online advertising industry
· Experience working within programmatic advertising
· Day to day experience of using adservers
· Knowledge of using DMP technology or a good understanding of a DMP capabilities
· Highly proficient analysis of figures and understanding of KPIs
· Understanding of dynamic allocation/ Header bid technology is a plus
· Commercial exposure to ensure understanding between ops efficiency and revenue generation
· Proven track record of defining the agenda and delivering based upon that agenda
· Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to analyse and extract information from a large dataset and interpret information to make business decisions
Ad Technology Specialist - 6 month contract - London
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.