Ad Ops Specialist Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £40000.00 - £45000 per annum + amazing benefits
- Sector: Ad Ops
The Company: Leading Digital Media Company
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Up to £45k + amazing benefits
A world leading digital media company is seeking a paid social/programmatic expert.
They are a media industry giant with offices in over 9 countries. They deliver engaging news and entertainment content across the world, via a cross-platform network covering Facebook, apps and YouTube. The business is experience tremendous growth, particularly in the London office!
This is an opportunity to become the UK's cross-platform 'campaign expert'. As Ad Ops Lead, you will take full ownership over the complete cycle of a campaign, working closely with internal teams such as Sales, Create and Client Services. You will be a crucial member of the team responsible for driving product innovation! The role covers programmatic Ad Ops and paid social - but experience in only one is necessary!
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in EITHER programmatic Ad Ops or paid social advertising (but both would be ideal!).
- Experience with 3rd party ad servers (DART for Publishers)
- A genuine passion for technology with the desire to become a platform expert
- A numerical mind-set with the capacity to manage large sets of data.
In return you will earn up to £45k
In order to find out more information on this opportunity please apply today!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + amazing benefits London, England