Ad Ops Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £49 - £50 per annum
- Sector: Ad Ops
- Consultant: Monika Drzymala
I'm working with an exciting business that partners with online/travel businesses to offer customers an easy way to earn online discounts whilst providing Clients with a source of secondary revenue and repeat business.
This a brand new role in the team and therefore a blank canvas for YOU to decide what you want to do. They are looking for an experienced Ad Ops specialist. As the business runs through partnerships, you will have the opportunity to become client-facing (but if that's not your cup of tea don't worry, you can just be the Ad Ops Rockstar).
Propel know the company very well and have worked very closely them over the past 5 years and we have successfully hired a number of people into the business. You can expect to be joining a enjoyable, transparent working environment which enables a good work life balance (9-5:30pm) with a role where you can truly switch off when you leave the office.
- Launching new client campaigns and working with the marketing team to implements A/B split-testing and multivariate testing across multiple devices
- Co-ordinating and assisting in the technical implementation of new clients
- Data analysis, providing consistent, accurate and timely reporting and analysis
- Managing client relationship in order to retain clients and add value to clients
- Strong Ad Ops experience
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick (or similar)
- numerate and confident with conducting analysis
- Confident speaking in front of people
If you love Ad Ops but you wish that there was more human/client interaction then this role is perfect for you. APPLY NOW!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.