Account Strategist Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + generous OTE
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
- Consultant: Luke Tyrrell
The Role: Account Strategist
The Company: World's leading self-service programmatic advertising platform
Remuneration: £35-45k basic + OTE
ABOUT THE COMPANY/ ROLE
This world-renowned adtech platform needs a creative and driven self-starter to join their rapidly expanding team. You will be responsible for scaling accounts and sales in the UK and EU. You will gain exposure to a wide range of industry leading agency accounts, and develop individually within this exciting and dynamic start-up environment.
In this hybrid role, you'll demonstrate strong technical and analysis attributes as well as client-facing skills. You will be programmatically savvy, outwardly confident and consultative. You'll work closely with the UK Director of Sales to synthesise client and market evolution, and travel internationally to meet with key clients.
- Experience in the digital advertising and programmatic industries. Familiar with ad tech trends and techniques and RTB platforms.
- Experience in strategic account management, or client services.
- Digital advertising campaign management experience: optimising campaigns to achieve KPI goals in a RTB environment.
- Excel proficiency
- Outgoing, personable, ambitious and eager to learn & progress