Account Manager | Global AdTech Leader Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + uncapped comms + EMI stock options + bens
- Sector: Commercial
- Consultant: Liam Peoples
Role: Account Manager
Company: Global AdTech Leader
Salary: Extremely competitive basic (circa £35-40,000 DOE) + uncapped commission + EMI stock options scheme + wider benefits
One of the hottest companies within advertising technology, they operate in over 10 countries globally and are a household name of the industry.
They're currently one of the fastest growing companies in the RTB space and power the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. They help advertisers and ad agencies buy digital advertising: video, display, social and mobile, all in one platform - a very powerful, self-serve DSP. They are bringing a level of sophistication to online advertising that has only before been seen in the financial markets.
You'll join the highly successful and tight-knit team of account managers to work with the company's top tier clients. You'll have a varied role, including managing and growing a portfolio of key agency accounts, upholding the company's highest standards of customer service, identifying and closing strategic upselling opportunities and providing support to the sales team. A commercial mind is as important as your attention to detail - and excellent communication is a must.
- Passionate about all things media and advertising
- A team player with the highly collaborative mindset
- 1-5 years of online advertising experience with 1+ years in client-facing roles
- Experience managing marketing campaigns (CPA, CPC, CPM)
- Proven track record of forging strong relationships and using them to grow accounts
APPLY TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + £20k OTE uncapped & benefits London, England