Account Manager - Client Services Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
My client are looking for a strong Account Manager to own and manage a variety of accounts, from corporate and government clients to fashion and luxury brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing existing client relationships and handling all the client's creative and digital requirements. You will be required to contribute toward new business and bring in your own accounts.
* Provide support to the Partners responsible for the direction of the accounts
* Handle the strategic direction and ongoing management of client accounts
* Advise clients on how to improve their website and digital marketing activities
* Extract new business from existing clients by holding regular meetings and suggesting new digital initiatives that may benefit the client going forwards
* Ensure that monthly meetings happen with all clients as a minimum
* Own the revenue, budget and profitability of each client under management
* Manage and guide the Account Executive ensuring that he/she provides effective support to not only yourself but also the client
* Ensure that project work is scheduled and managed effectively and profitably
* Keep up to date with the latest digital trends, technology, SEO and social media tools
* Improve client satisfaction wherever possible and strive to offer the very best service
* Foster collaborative ways of working between the teams
-1+ years experience in a client services/ AM role
-You will benefit from a good understanding of digital marketing
-You will not implement digital strategy, as they use an in-house team for this, but a strong strategic knowledge is key
-Agency background preferred
-Motivated, confident, ambitious
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact to discuss your suitability.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.