Account Manager Permanent
- Location: Richmond upon Thames, London
- Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: Marketing
Biddable Managers are responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies, to produce results driven campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Developing and agreeing the right objectives, goals and KPIs to tie client business objectives into PPC objectives.
* To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
* Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Display, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
* Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
* The implementation and delivery of paid advertising campaigns according to the agreed strategy, including activity planning and scheduling.
* Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns.
* Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
* Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment.
* Identifying new business and upsell opportunities and working with the PPC Strategy Lead on proposals for clients.
* Working collaboratively with the Client Services Team and helping communicate PPC concepts and recommendations to clients.
* Ensuring internal systems and processes are adhered to and kept up to date.
PPC Managers work alongside SEO Managers within an integrated Search department and report into line manager. They integrate with and can delegate to others in the organisation including Search Analysts and Copywriters.
* At least 2 years' experience leading and developing PPC/ Paid Media campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
* GAP qualified.
* Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines.
* Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
* Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships.
* Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
* Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data.
* Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
* Experience working for big brands on complicated PPC campaigns.
* Experience working on synergy projects, specifically with Natural Search.
* Advanced Excel knowledge.
Located close to Richmond train station (Zone 4 and just 8 minutes from Clapham Junction) the office is right by the River Thames so only a step away from green space and amazing views to enjoy on your lunch break.
You'll be a part of an amazing agency family too - with BBQs in the summer in our courtyard garden by the river, office dogs that pop in and out to keep everyone entertained, and plenty of social activities and visits to the local pubs.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £50-70k slough