Account Executive/Sales Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + double OTE (uncapped)
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
Company: World Leading SaaS Analytics Platform
Role: Account Executive/Sales Manager
Salary: Upto £45K + double OTE (uncapped)
The company is the ultimate analytics platform, used by the smartest user acquisition teams globally, and enables perfect optimisation decisions. Although the platform was launched less than a year ago, it is one of the fastest growing and exciting London martech start-ups, powering performance marketing teams at top ranking app businesses.
You'll be responsible for winning new business and managing the end to end deal cycle from qualification to closing. You'll present proposals and product demos, and drive your own pipeline development and opportunity creation through a combination of cold calling, outreach campaigns and networking. You'll be reporting into the CEO & Head of Business Development.
- +/- 4 years in a commercial based sales role in the marketing/and or technology sector
- Pro-active self-starter who is eager to find your own leads
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Comfortable with maintaining CRM tools
- Team player with lots of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- A Bachelor Degree
- Mobile advertising experience is preferable but not mandatory
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £40000 - £55000 per annum + 15-20% OTE London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40000 OTE + benefits London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + £40k OTE + Great Benefits London, England
- £40000 - £48000 per annum + OTE London, England