Account Director - Womans Lifestyle Publication - Content Ageny Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- Sector: Content
£45,000 - ASAP Hire
My client are content design and marketing agency who focus on luxury, travel and lifestyle clients. They promote an open plan, collaborative and social environment and are part of a wider bespoke luxury travel business.
The agency have recently worked closely with a lady of significant importance in the Middle East region to develop an online lifestyle publication website that empowers women. The agency are specifically looking after the part of the site that showcases successful women and their stories from the region, with the aim to inspire others in addition to general luxury lifestyle content too.
The key role responsibilities involve:
- Managing a demanding client of high importance in the region and build a strong relationship that can manage expectations and deliver her vision.
- Seeking successful & inspirational women from the region to interview, take notes and (with assistance in house if needed) write a compelling article to upload on to the website at least twice a month that inspires.
- Uploading other compelling lifestyle content surrounding travel, wellness and design.
- Uploading the content to the website and managing the Instagram account to maximise exposure and build the brand in the right audiences.
The site has just been developed and is still in it's early stages. Now is the time to fully launch by producing and uploading exceptional content that starts to inspire women in the Middle East region, thus growing an organic following to the publication!
For more information, please let me know a good time and number to call and talk it through!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.