Account Director UK | Leading AdTech Company Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40000 OTE + benefits
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
- Consultant: Luke Tyrrell
Full-time Account Director position at Digital Marketing Technology Company
Up to £70k basic + £40k OTE (uncapped) + fantastic benefits (AXA PPP Healthcare, gym membership, LTIP, etc.)
The company is a thriving marketing technology company that delivers targeted advertising campaigns for retailers, brands and agencies alike to maximise the performance of advertising campaigns. The company has established itself as one of the world's leading audience targeting companies and clients include many of the largest media agencies worldwide. A leader in intelligent media delivery that provides clients with unparalleled media resolutions through the integration of online and offline data alongside powerful solutions and insights.
- Build deep relationships, secure long-term repeat business and close sales with existing and new clients;
- Working closely with non-digital sales representatives in selling differentiated digital products to existing FMCG client direct contacts;
- Maintaining accurate sales records using SalesForce;
- Work closely with the account management team, business analytics, marketing and other departments;
- Being creative and solutions orientated.
Successful candidate will;
- Have 4+ years of experience in digital media sales/ agency;
- Have a detailed understanding of the UK digital eco-system, online advertising, technologies and agencies;
- Have existing agency contacts;
- Have strong and proven sales skills including; negotiation, presentation and communication skills;
- Ambition, drive, enthusiasm, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed;
- Ideally have experience in FMCG/ Retail accounts.
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + £40k OTE + Great Benefits London, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + £10,000 bonus London, England
- £34000 - £42000 per annum London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + 20% Bonus London, England