Account Director - Brand Strategy - Lifestyle / Luxury / Travel Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits
- Sector: Brand Marketing
- Consultant: Joe Misseldine
A content design and marketing agency who focus on servicing luxury, travel and lifestyle clients. They promote an open plan, collaborative and social environment and are part of a wider bespoke luxury travel business with around 50 employees in total. Through great results and business performance, they are just about to move to attractive new premises in Central London, making it an ideal time to join.
As a result of growth and a number of new incoming clients, a position has been created for an account director to take some brand strategy responsibility away from the head of studio and the head of content. You will work across both key accounts and exciting new business which has a strong blend of travel, luxury and lifestyle.
The main thing to highlight is that the successful person needs to have experience with lifestyle / luxury brands, with specific experience building brands / rebranding as well as having strong experience running campaigns, coupled with a commercial mindset! This is a critical hire for the agency arm of this business, playing a crucial role in ongoing growth and development. You can expect to take the lead on accounts from day one and waste no time introducing yourself to some attractive and well known brands!
- Taking a lead in clients' marketing and advertising strategies
- Working on brand building / re-branding on a strategic level specifically within the lifestyle / luxury industries
- Leading accounts to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management within the luxury / lifestyle sector/s
- 5+ year's experience delivering multi-channel global campaigns
- A background in advertising, design or marketing with strong business acumen and experience
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
How will you be rewarded?
In addition to joining a socialble team, working with great clients in a great environment, the standard benefits are below.
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + day off for your birthday
- Great travel perks, assistance with own personal travel
- Contact the job poster
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.