Account Director Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + uncapped commission + benefits
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
Company: Global Leader in Native Advertising Solutions
Role: Account Director
Salary: Up to £45K + uncapped commission + benefits
Founded in 2013, the company is the world's leading platform for native ad solutions. They achieve outstanding reach and exceptional engagement by combining an unparalleled portfolio of tier 1 publishers with a suite of sophisticated technology.
The company is looking for an Account Director with a proven background of working with clients from within the Adtech world, and a passion for forward-thinking tech-oriented advertising, to help to manage their growing customer base in the UK.
As an Account Director, your responsibilities will include: managing the delivery of campaigns with AdOps/Campaign Management, updating and educating clients on campaign progress, strategically up-selling Platform360 products to clients, and providing support to the wider sales team.
You will report into the Operations Director.
You will have:
- A proven background working with clients from within the Adtech world
- 4+ years managing digital media or adtech products
- Ideally worked directly with tier 1 media buying agencies and large advertisers
- Demonstrated digital, native, and video platform knowledge
- Clear knowledge of digital and emerging media landscapes
- Honours-level degree
- Experience with SalesForce and Programmatic Technology
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.