We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a growing team of passionate and talented design enthusiasts to assist on a number of projects across multiple devices. You will be confident and capable of performing user research tasks, understanding user data, delivering wireframes, low-fi and high-fi prototypes and visual designs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for or get exposure to a large organisation as part of a closely-knit team. You will work closely with other teams and use your skills to add as much value as possible to achieve high quality user experiences!
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.
· Work with project stakeholders and internal teams to understand the business requirements and test these using both quantitive and qualitative research methods.
- Plan an appropriate approach to each project and champion best practice.
- Perform user research such as interviews, usability testing and surveys.
- Facilitate discussions to better understand user requirements.
- Communicate clearly and effectively design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders both verbally and visually.
- Produce journey maps and userflows to understand and demonstrate the user journey highlighting real user needs, motivations, and pain-points.
- Create low-fi wireframes to test ideas and get stakeholder buy in.
- Identify user problems and devise solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Make strategic user experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions.
- Must be able to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet there needs and vision.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- A self-starter, driven, strong relationship builder, passionate about learning and making a difference.
- Must be able to follow existing processes and feedback possible improvements.
- Ability to solve problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Take a professional approach, ownership, responsibility and be flexible.
- Be able to manage time effectively.
- Be able to prioritise and manage their workload.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- BA or BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Software experience: Sketch, Framer JS, Axure, Usabilla
Propel are the UK’s largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.