Digital Marketing Manager
A multi-award winning young driver insurance brand is looking to appoint a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a strong grounding in PPC and SEO to drive their online acquisition strategy. They’re looking for an all-round marketing professional who has a proven track record of making informed decisions to optimise digital campaigns to maximise sales and conversion rates through data insights.
* Owning the brand’s online acquisition strategy including aggregator relationships, PPC, SEO and display activities to drive traffic, enquiries and sales throughout the buying cycle.
* Manage and optimise day to day paid media activities.
* Continually work to optimise on-site SEO and internal architecture
* Creating, updating and refining a set of regular reports that guide media planning and spend utilising in-house data expertise
* Analysing and reporting on SEO performance
* Regularly review the online customer journey across desktop and mobile to optimise conversion
* Working with the wider in-house marketing team to develop a joined up, customer focussed approach to all online activities.
* Monitoring and suggesting content requirements to assist with on-site SEO and/or outreach campaigns for the main website, blog and content marketing areas
* Working closely with the content and PR team to best produce the media and assets needed on-site to maximise SEO opportunities
* Being an integral member of the broader team with responsibility / participation in ad hoc projects and initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role for digital brands in competitive industries
* Experience of working with aggregators is desirable, but not essential.
* Solid grounding in PPC - AdWords and Bing
* Google Analytics expert
* On top of the latest trends in SEO
* Understanding of technical SEO - structured data, Webmaster Tools, keyword analysis, local search, impact of new technologies etc.
* Understanding of the latest web technologies
* Demonstrable ability to work autonomously and ‘hit the ground running’
* Confidence when working directly with Senior Management / CEO level clients
Propel are the UK’s largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.