SEO Exec | Japanese Market | Iconic Fashion Brand | £35,000 | Central London
A very large fashion company are seeking an SEO Exec to conquer their Japanese market. Their unique business model will allow you to be optimising for some of the biggest brands in the world as they give millions of customers every month a diverse selection of products to shop from.
If you have had any experience within the Japanese SEO market and keen to join a large, dynamic company that has possessed ingenuity since launching, then please read the below!
- LA, New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo are some of the few major cities you can gain international experience in the future due to having 12 offices globally.
- Great retention rate due to the consistent growth while still maintaining a fun and productive culture - Clear scope to move up within in the business.
- Position has occurred due to expansion of the SEO team in the Japanese market from the outcome of having a very successful track record of high rankings in the Japanese search engines.
- Liaising closely with the team in Tokyo by spotlighting your ideas while coming up with an effective strategy for your campaigns.
- Defining your roadmaps within your market while having the autonomy to manage and allocate your budget throughout the year.
- An all rounded SEO and autonomous role with freedom to generate ideas across all ranking factors.
- New plush offices right in the heart of a trendy and up and coming part of the City of London.
- A market leading package - £35,000 salary - Private medical insurance scheme - Various well known fashion site discount cards - Cycle to work scheme and more! Want to find out more??
Please apply to this role.
Propel are the UK’s largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.