Top New Jobs at Propel
Date posted: 5th Jun 2014
Propel are hiring. I have listed our LIVE vacancies detailing the revenue potential and the OTE for each position. Our basic salaries are negotiable depending on experience and capability. I am currently interviewing for each of these positions and would be keen to discuss in depth should there be an interest.
Propel are based in Soho and we have 38 billing consultants within the digital marketing and technology areas. We have an onsite “People Manager” who will train and sponsor the direction of your career, both commercially and in regards to market knowledge. Propel pay 19-42% commission on account, monthly! We have the largest known brand in digital recruitment, so working for Propel is a no brainer!
• Tech Perm Team Leader / Division Head; £700-£1 Million HOT Team Desk ( 3-4 heads), OTE £90-150K, basic £35-45K (we can also explore more senior positions, if right experience)
• Data Analytics Senior / Leader; £3-£400K HOT desk per annum, OTE £100-130K, basic >£35-40K
• Perm Java/.Net Consultant; £120-£200K desk per annum, OTE £50-65K, basic £22-28K
• Big Data / Cloud Consultant / Leader; £150-£300K desk per annum with massive forward growth, OTE £70-120K, basic £35-40K
• Brand / Ecommerce Consultant; 120-£200K desk, OTE £50K-£65K basic £22-28K
• Media Services Consultant; £150-£250K HOT desk, OTE
• Junior Trainee Media Services; £75-£100 ( year 1) OTE £30-40K basic £20-22K
• Resourcer – Media Key Accounts; OTE £30-40K basic £20-22K
Propel will re-train you into our market. We do request strong recruitment experience and the right focus. If you aren’t looking for a recruitment position but refer a friend that joins us, you will receive £500 worth of TicketMaster vouchers (terms of conditions do apply).Please get in touch with our Operations Director, Emma McNamara:
0207 432 6370, firstname.lastname@example.org