Next Generation AdTech | MarTech Conference 2014
Date posted: 5th Sep 2014
With September here, London’s back to its usual buzzing vibe. And even if we’re not prepared to say goodbye to summer yet, we can still enjoy some of London’s leading industry events taking place this month.
With disruptive technologies re-inventing the world of advertising, marketing and sales, the Next Generation AdTech | MarTech Conference 2014, organised by Results International, brings together an inspiring line-up of industry leaders to discuss the latest innovations in the AdTech and MarTech sectors.
And with speakers such as Joe Comiskey, eCommerce Innovation and Strategy Manager at Unilever, David Reed, Managing Director for EMEA, MediaMath , Martin Kelly, CEO & Co-Founder, Infectious Media or Simon Kelly, Head of Sales Solutions, LinkedIn, the conference promises to challenge the status-quo and bring a fresh perspective in the disruptive technologies reshaping our future.
Professionals from advertisers, publishers, tech companies and agencies will get a comprehensive overview of the market, with key-themes including:
- Programmatic as a strategic tool for advertisers and a brand-friendly solution
- The telecoms operator as advertising business
- The publisher perspective on the changing ecosystem
- Story telling in an always-on world and disruption to the traditional world of TV advertising
- The sudden explosion of video advertising
- The rise of omni-channel attribution and the impact on advertisers and publishers
- Disruption in the sales process and the rise of social selling
- How brands should be thinking about customer touchpoints in an omni-channel world
The panel and presentation sessions start at 2.30, followed by an by an evening of networking over cocktails and canapés in the iconic surroundings of the Science Museum‘s Making the Modern World Gallery from 7 pm.
You can still secure your place at what’s sure to be a fantastic conference.
We are really pleased to be part of this event and we can’t wait to see you there.