Catch up with the latest events at Propel
Date posted: 23rd Apr 2014
We have 2 exciting events coming up at Propel.
Trainee Recruitment Boot Camp. Do you have what it takes to be a recruiter at Propel?
Propel are growing and will hire 5 exceptional trainee consultants to join our team. Our boot camp sessions give you the insight into “life as a recruiter” and the opportunity to learn about the exploding digital industry and the range of skill sets Propel recruit for within Marketing, Advertising, Creative and Technology.
The sessions are a mix of presentations, assessments and group debates. They promise to test sales ability, engage professional conversation and be good fun too. We are looking for superb sales professionals or recent graduates who are keen to progress their career in recruitment. You will have a maximum of 2 years relevant sales and employment experience.
Propel are an employer of choice because we offer:
• Personal Career Development Plan
• A dedicated Learning and Development team
• A market crushing commission structure
• Great sales incentives and a fun team environment
• Strong management structure
• Education on Market Sector and Introduction to the Digital scene
• Office in Soho Square
Date and location: Monday, 28th of April, 2:00pm - 5:00pm | Ground Floor 55 Greek Street Soho W1D 3DT
HR / Recruitment Workshop: Managing Performance ‘365’ A Different ApproachYou can join us in London’s West End for a free workshop that will empower you with a host of new knowledge and skills for your HR role. During the session you will hear about:
• Why traditional appraisals don’t work
• Going beyond the cliché of ‘SMART’ objectives – 5 new rules
• Designing more powerful and memorable performance objectives
• Treating your A, B and C people differently
• Geing the behaviours you need from your people – overnight!
Aimed at mid to senior level HR professionals, and led by Paul Marsh FCIPD of Lightbulb HR, the session promises to be an interesting and rewarding morning for a attendees.
Date and location: Thursday, 1st of May, 9:30am - 12:00pm | Browns 82-84 St Martin’s Lane Covent Garden, WC2N 4AG
For further information please contact:
Emma McNamara, Operations Director
0207 432 6370